had some thosai today
okay I meant, a lot of it today
when it arrived it was bigger than the size of my face!
heck it was pretty much the size of a blanket – burrito mode (thosai mode?)
it was sooo good!
the place was completely vegetarian, south indian food 🤤
definitely worth a visit:
Saravanan Bhavan 131 King St
Love you too chicken nugg
Used kerrie poeder this time and corn flour – super yum and crispy!
when you want coffee, but you actually can’t take it so you make coffee chocolate chip cookies
got this gem from this site
frapuccino cookie anyone? 😍
reduced the sugar and just used 113 g of butter
(in an obviously sad attempt to reduce the calories?)
I’ve eaten 3
It’s been awhile since I last baked
(microwaving a mug banana cake does not count)
and today I had to use up my left over cream
and dude, I think I found probably the best recipe for choc chip scones!
it tastes like the ones from baker’s delight which is divine (lulz geddit?)
and I wanted them to be more chocolatey (chocoholic yo), so I altered the recipe a bit
– 1 cup of AP flour
– 1 tbsp of cocoa powder
– 1/2 tbsp of baking powder
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 1/8 cup of white sugar
– 3/4 cup-ish of heavy cream
– 3/4 cup of choc chips
– 1/4 cup of chocolate rice
– melted butter + extra sugar for sprinkling
1. Heat the oven to 425 F/200 C
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the dry ingredients (flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and white sugar)
3. Add the chocolates!
4. Dump the cream
5. Mix till it’s all mixed
6. Either plop it on a lightly floured surface and knead the dough about 10 times (gotta add some flour till it’s not sticky anymore too) or knead it in the bowl
7. Make a flattened ball and cut into 8 pieces – brush some melted butter on top and sprinkle some sugar
8. Bake it for 12- 15 mins
9. Thank me for this amazing recipe 😉
went overboard the calorie intake today fo sho’
so I’ve been trying (keyword: trying) to eat healthy these past few weeks (just two really)
and I haven’t really baked anything
which is so un-me
today I had a sugar craving and had overripe bananas
usually I’d make banana muffins but yes healthykellymode
googled “banana mug cake healthy”
and found a recipe which is okay
jazzed it up a bit
you would need:
– 1 super ripe banana
– 3 tbsp of self-raising flour
– 1 tbspish of milk
– 2 tsp of sugar (could’ve cut this down some more actually)
– a sploosh of vanilla essence
– a dash of cinnamon
mash errthang together in a bowl/ramekin/whatever you have and zap it for 1 min in the microwave and voila!
yummo calories in a form of a banana mug cake (or in my case bowl cake)
add a dollop of nutella on it and watch it melt
consume at own pace
had a pandan croissant today from Agathé Patisserie in South Melbourne Market.
so many calories.