something that I don’t do
or never ever have done
but I do in someways “research” and find out details about them
currently: trevor noah
I mean, this dude, is funny af, intelligent, witty and of course so adorbs
I’ve obviously regressed to being a teenager
and “research” I did – found out he has a MODEL girlfriend, who is hot. like hot hot.
his ex should also be a model because she too is hot squared
I don’t know why I do this though
What are the odds of me ever meeting with this person anyways (or any of the past I’ve “fangirled” about)
and to defy the law of the universe of the miniscule possibility of something happening (friendship etc.)
so Imma blame my hormones.
those crazy kids.
also, been missing dancing
like for realz
missing learning a choreo, worrying about casting and practicing to get into a gig etc.
so I’ve just been watching countless youtube choreo vids and this right hurr, is my fav at the mo’
buat apa valentine’s day?
watching wedding videos by kudegraphy
seriously their videos are the bomb dot com
I was intro-ed to them by my best friend and every now and again I’ll go back to my fav ones and just rewatch it #livingvicariously
I think it’s really hard to actually capture moments and allowing other people to feel those moments through a video/picture
more often than not, videographers/photographers just pretty much capture stills of the event but not actual moments i.e. stills with emotions
and they do it really well
from the video composition to the music, shots and editing
not moolahs, unfortunately
and that has been my target run/jog/jalk/wog per week
it ain’t much but it’s a start
from a person who does not run, I repeat, DOES NOT RUN
and when I have to run (i.e. when I’m late for whatever), I look like a dancing octopus
this was a feat at the start, of course
but it has been getting easier
from the “I can’t breathe, my legs are jelly, I will rollover and die now”
to “I can do diz shiz” (after I can actually breathe again)
some thoughts pre and post run:
1. Alright, alright, alright (think Matthew Mcconnaughey), *puts on
warpaint gym clothes* – you know how sometimes you’ve felt like not going to the gym, yknow malas-mode, seriously just putting them clothes on is a huuuuge motivation. I’ve gone through this much trouble to put them on – kayla I go, I go *drags feet*
2. I am not sure how one should look in gym clothes but this, does not feel like it
3. Okaydokay, let’s put the stuff away in the pigeonholes *dumdedum*. seriously, why do they call these holes, pigeonholes – it’s not even the size for a pigeon (I’m wasting brain RAM space for this)
4. Yay, my favourite treadmill is free. Look, not being choosy but this treadmill has the fans pointing to me (*ba dnk tss*) while running which is ace and so helpful when I’m a sweaty mess. Turn on le spotify playlist (gym jams)
5. Okay we are ready to rumble (or die) same same hahahaha
6. *starts first few strides* – still alive kelly, you can do this
7. 1k – OMG I can’t feel my legs already, maybe I’ll rest at the 2.5k mark (if I get there lols)
8. 2k – Okay, almost halfway boom (seriously, bagaimana people run 42 km is beyond me)
9. 3k – maybe I’ll stop it at 3k, I mean isn’t that 10k steps *slaps face* grow a pair
10. 4k – okayyyy one more k, leggo
11. 5k – finally *cue end of marathon song*
12. Oh lookie here, I look like a sweaty mess, but woo just net off lunch
The first time ever I ran a 5k, once I got off the treadmill, my legs were jelly – like I said, imagine a baby giraffe who is just born, trying to walk – yup that’s me. The next day, I was paralysed bottom down. But it’s been 4 weeks since I’ve started and it is much easier now.
some other thoughts I had in the gym
1. *looks at neighbouring treadmiller* weh, how in the world are you running 17 kph (looks at my 8kph) – you’re pretty much the same speed as me cycling (maybe even faster)
2. I should really try all these gym equipment *so many choices*
3. what in the world are YOU doing here? *looks at super fit person* you are done! finito! your transformation is complete! you can go forth and be hot.
4. ew why you no wipe down the machine
5. the stairmaster would be something that hell would have – the neverending stairs torture thingy
I should go to work.
Besides the ‘Work’ track that I am quite ashamedly do like
(maybe because it is just on repeat the whole friggin’ time on the radio – radiowashed)
(or maybe ’cause there’s Drake too HAHA)
Anyways, I really like this super short one from her